Friday 2 August 2013

Guest Blogger Friday // Tokidoki Obsession

Anyone else impatient for the weekend to start?

Every Friday, I have a guest blogger on my blog to write about anything they desire and to share their inspirations and favourites with everyone else! If you are interested in guest blogging, simply email me for more information at:
limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com

Guest blogging today is Kayla from Style Vancity

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Tokidoki Obsession

Tokidoki Obsession by stylevancity on Polyvore

  1. Country Club Beauty Bag $42 CAD - Tokidoki 
  2. SANDy Mimobot $21 CAD - Tokidoki
  3. Sunglasses $120 CAD - Tokidoki
  4. Country Club Tablet Case $46 CAD - Tokidoki
  5. Ju.Ju.Be Be Prepared  Diaper Bag Farfalle $195 CAD - Tokidoki
  6. Donutella Plush Toy $21 CAD - Tokidoki
  7. Phonezies $4.15 CAD (each) - Tokidoki
I was obsessed (literally) with tokidoki a few years ago as I fell in love with their cute prints and adorable figures. A term thrown around used to describe things like this would be "kawaii" meaning cute in Japanese. Despite it's kawaii and asian looks, tokidoki (meaning "sometimes" in Japanese) was actually started by Italian artist Simone Legno and a couple of entrepreneurs. As a lover of cute accessories and figures, I amassed tokidoki zipper pulls, keychains and vinyl toys that sit on my shelf even till today. 

If you're looking for a touch of cuteness or an "OMG that's adorable! Where'd you get that from?" I totally recommend taking a little splurge on a cute tokidoki product.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys craving all things Tokidoki yet? 
Do go check out Kayla's blog at Style Vancity

post signature

Keep up with me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10