Monday 5 August 2013

OOTD // Black Swan


Top: Esprit (I think...)
Skirt: Boutique in Malaysia

Sorry for the messy hair and somewhat misleading title as it's not even a fully black ensemble! Whenever I put on this navy blue skirt, it feels like a ballet tutu and hence, I thought of the black swan :D I love the little black lace detail at the bottom.

A really simple outfit, with just a plain black shirt tucked in. I could dress this up though with heels and a statement necklace (:

Linking up with: Monday Bloom

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10