Sunday 18 August 2013

What I Heart This Week #1

1. Hokkaido Cake

My aunt brought these back for us and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM! Although called Hokkaido Cake, apparently they're not from Hokkaido? Not sure :P They're basically soft, chiffon, butter cake with cream filling and icing sugar dusted on the top. They're incredibly soft and almost melt in your mouth - who doesn't like that! Omnomnomnomnom! If you haven't tried this, you have to.
Recipe: HERE


2. Tetris! 

Whenever I'm bored, I play tetris on my phone. It's a good mind-game and fun too (: 
I'm not that good, but I'm improving ;)


3. Beauty And The Geek

My guilty pleasure. Blame my sisters, they got me hooked. I'm usually not a big fan of reality shows and I think parts of this is scripted but it's a fun watch and funny at places (:


4. Jodi Picoult

 I love most of her books - My Sister's Keeper, Lone Wolf, House Rules, Handle With Care...they're on my favourite reading list! She often combines science, forensic and the law all into one and it's really good - all the books have completely different scenarios too!

What are you loving this week?

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!


post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10