Saturday 5 October 2013

OOTD // Anapneo




Pictures taken by le sister

floral dress: mum's (unbranded) // similar here and here
oversized khaki blouse: aunt's (unbranded) // similar here and here
red wedges: unbranded // similar here and here
scarf: gifted // similar here and here



Anapneo



"A healing spell that clears the target person's airways if blocked"

Comes from the Greek word anapneo (αναπνέω) which means "I breathe"


Perhaps not my favourite spell...although it's probably extremely useful!
It's been raining loads lately, which resulted in indoors outfit taking - hopefully the rain will stop soon!
Anyway, this is a simple way to transition a floral dress (which I've also worn and 'transformed' here) from summer to fall! Just throw on an oversized blouse (if it's not too cold) and a scarf (: 
The effect on the very first photo was actually not intended, but I quite like it! I may try to replicate it when editing future pictures :D








Also on CHICTOPIA


P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
Want to win a YEAR supply of clothes? Click here to enter!

Linking up with: 
Funday Monday + Style Sessions + Wednesday Style Connections + Three-Fer Thursday + What I Am Loving Fridays + Friday's Fab Favourites + Friday's Five


Check out these lovely blogs: 
a beauty moment beauty bucket list oh hey there rachel

Click if you want to advertise with me for free


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10