Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #9 // Breast Cancer Awareness Month AKA Pretty In Pink

As most of you may know, October is breast cancer awareness month which aims to spread awareness of the disease. I've seen nail bloggers doing amazing nail art using the colour pink and thought, why can't we fashion bloggers support the cause too? 
Well it just so happens that River Island launched their Pretty In Pink collection which I thought was very appropriate and here are just some of my favourite pieces.
After all, who needs an excuse to wear pink all month? ;)

The intricate details means that this is great for a very glamorous event, and can probably be worn straight from work to a party.


2. Pink Smart Skort £28 / US$56
Similar to those Zara skorts, only in pink! I love the asymmetric design!


You can never have too many crop tops. I think this will look amazing with the floral velvet skirt and definitely adds a pop of colour to any outfit as it's so bright! Maybe pair it with neutral bottoms and make that the stand out piece.


4. Pink Floral Velvet Skater Skirt£20 / US$ 40
My absolute FAVOURITE picks out of the bunch. It's gorgeous! This is perfect if you're a floral girl and want to transition from bright, sunny summer florals to fall as these are much darker, but still has a girly vibe. Loveeeee it!


Super unique because not many people will have a pink jacket of all things! I like that the pink is quite pale and muted and that faux fur lining is perfect for colder weathers


6. Pink Platform Wedges£50 / US$100
Another pair of wedges? In pink? Yes please!


Super versatile and convenient to bring around, whether to a casual lunch date or a more glamorous event! Simple yet chic (:


Honestly, pink is one of my favourite colours so I wanted EVERYTHING.
I think that the best way to wear pink without looking like you've stepped out of Barbie's world is to go with different hues and textures. Why not inject a little bit of girly-ness into your wardrobe whilst supporting a good cause.


Which one is your favourite?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
all things anita a pinch of shaz joy ann

Click if you want to advertise with me for free

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10