Sunday 3 November 2013

OOTD // Arania Exumai



It's kinda bugging me that the floors are uneven in this collage D:






top: kitschen
aztec leggings: american apparel
black wedges: new look
special guest: mini pumpkin


*ARANIA EXUMAI*


the incantation of a spell used to blast back acromantulas or other large spiders. If the spell is used on anything but a spider it will produce a large black scorch mark, and thus it is not recommended for use on humans


From the Latin araneus, meaning “spider”, and exuo, meaning “I lay aside”.



Didn't really do much for Halloween this year...although the numerous Halloween inspired posts made me so jealous! Since it fell on a Thursday this year, I was a saddo and stayed at home to do homework... oh, the woes of being a student! I didn't even get to dress up or get free candy! I definitely plan to get more involved in Halloween next year though. I think I'll go dress as a doll...an outfit I've seen quite a few people wearing this year and it looks so simple to re-create too!


Anyway, looking through my closet, this is the best Halloween inspired outfit I could come up with - monochromatic, subtle and wearable. Even my little pumpkin made an appearance! I bought that top purely because it looked too darn adorable to be left behind! How cute is it?!



To still carry on with my Harry Potter spell naming theme, I wanted to find a spell that is somewhat related to Halloween. What better spell than the one to repel spiders! I know a few friends that are arachnophobia and although I'm not super scared of them, there's no way they're touching me! So...that spell would come in handy ;) Heheh


On a sidenote, can you believe it's November already?! Christmas is just a little over a month away! Yayy!


Hope you had a great Halloween!






 ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
style of colours diary of a trendaholic sunglasses and starbucks


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10