Sunday 17 November 2013

OOTD // Psychedelic Sunsets




ALSO ON CHICTOPIA









dress: unbranded (similar + similar + similar)
black wedges: new look (similar)
belt: factory outlet store
bag: bonita (similar)
necklace: gifted by a friend (similar)
lips: lime crime velvetine in 'red velvet' 
This is probably the most colourful dress/item that I own :P
I love the blend of bright sunset-y colours that make it seem so tropical and reminds me of summer - hence the post title! Took the plunge and wore bright red lips - something which is incredibly foreign territory for me - red ribbon and accessorized with black.
I actually wore this for my sister's confirmation a few weeks ago so you can imagine how much I stood out - the psychedelically coloured amongst the white :P
My godparents are visiting so this weekend is filled with hosting and entertaining!
Linking up with: Monday Bloom + Monday Must Haves + Style Sessions + What to Wear + WWIW + Wednesday Style Connection + Three-fer Thursday + Friday's Fab Favourites + What I'm Loving


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
style of colours a string of style diary of a trendaholic


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


Shop the post:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10