Tuesday 5 November 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #13 // A little bit of 'Bling'


No matter how little it is, jewellery completes an outfit! As Christmas is near (well sort of...but I like Christmas), these would be great for sisters, friends, aunts or mothers...or even as stocking stuffers as they're small and delicate! Here's some of my favourite finds:


1. Ebay - 8pcs Vintage Rings with writing  :  US$1.92 // £1.09

I actually bought myself a set because you get 8 for that bargain price! And I love the words etched on them which means that you can stack them up or just wear your favourite one - each for a different day.


2. OK1984 - Kitty! Ring : US$ 19.99

All I'm going to say is, how cute is that kitty ring!


3. Fresh Trends - Flowers Tragus Cuff Earrings :  US$12.99

I love the little blue encrusted gems in the center and these are just gorgeous as a bit of ear candy (:


4. Ebay - Bohemian Hollow Out Flower Ring : US$2.99 // £1.85

I bought this myself too - couldn't resist. :P The intricate design on the ring would be a great statement piece - especially this Christmas? ;)


5. ASOS - Double Twist Chain Necklace : US$21.36 // £12.00

A little bit pricier than the rest but a great statement necklace nonetheless. No matter how plain, this will glam up any outfit.

Which is your favourite piece of jewellery?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
a string of style little vintage camera chase all your dreams


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10