Monday 16 December 2013

OOTD // Gold, Frankincense, Myrrh






ALSO ON CHICTOPIA





heels: Aldo // skirt: unbranded // polka dot top: gifted from aunt // scarf: Bonita


"We Three Kings of Orient are,
Bearing gifts we traverse afar,
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star...."


Christmas carols are without a doubt, one of my favourite part of Christmas!
 As you can tell, my gold accessories was my inspiration behind the name.
I always think that gold is a super festive, Christmassy colour! Add sparkles? Even better!
I actually got those heels for my Year 11 prom and haven't worn them since...oops....


As of now, I have a day and a half of school D: Yes, my term ends on Wednesday at 11:30AM which I find incredibly stupid because during the last 3 days, no student or teacher can actually focus on classes. All we want is to go home and eat, breathe and live Christmas. Why, in Chinese class today, we made Christmas cards! Seriously though, school should've ended on Friday =.=



On a more happier note, it is almost Christmas! Although, my Christmas break will probably be spent revising for mocks in January...I'm determined to enjoy some parts of it at least (: Especially since most of my friends from abroad are coming back to visit!



 Hope you guys are having a great time prepping for Christmas! 




P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10