Tuesday 24 December 2013

OOTD // Joy to the World





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA





sparkly maxi skirt: boohoo (similar) // crop top: thrifted (similar) // black wedges: new look(similar) // chunky necklace: eBay // earrings: boutique in Malaysia (similar) // lips: lime crime velvetine in 'red velvet'


"Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing"


Guess whaaaat? It's Christmas Dayyyy! I can't contain my excitement :D
In honour of my Christmas countdown, here is 1 Christmas outfit (:


As soon as this Boohoo maxi skirt arrived (haul to come soon), I knew it had to be incorporated into Christmas somehow! It was so flowy, sparkly and best of all, gold! It's also sheer, but it has knicker pants underneath so you're not over-exposed - no one wants that! It was also only £6 in the sale, but I think it's sold out now :( :(


I wore this to church on Christmas Eve and kept it simple - black crop top, gold accessories to match and a bold red lip for that extra festivity. All in all, I love this outfit. It's so elegant, formal and made me feel like a semi-princess, teeheee :')


I can't believe it's Christmas already though! Felt like this day would never come...anyway, it's 2am as I write this and I should probably head to bed because my sisters want to be up early to open presents :P 
Hope you guys enjoyed the 5 day countdown with loads of Christmas goodness (go to my archive to check them out!)
Gooooood night and hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10