Monday 10 February 2014

OUTFIT // Roses Are Red





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


dress: Missguided // hat: Cotton On (similar + similar) // shoes: sister's (similar + similar) // peacock earrings: gifted by sister (similar)


Roses are red, 
Violets are blue, 
Sugar is sweet, 
And so are you!



So sorry that I haven't done an outfit post in agessss! Things just got very hectic these last few days :/

Part of my 'Countdown to Valentine's Day' series so keep checking back for more V-day ideas!
Sometimes, you don't need to get all dressed up and simplicity is the best. 
This Missguided Swing Dress is perfect for an outdoors date or even a lovely picnic at the park! I love how this dress flows and the deep crimson red colour completes it! On me, it's also not too scandalously short or awkwardly long which makes it an even bigger winner.



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10