Saturday 22 February 2014

OUTFIT // Somewhere Only We Know





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA

sweater: c/o Persunmall (US$14.99)// jeans: kitschen (similar + similar)// wedges: new look // bag: boutique in Malaysia // necklace: ebay (£1.35) // rings: ebay


"And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?"
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane


I showed this lovely large floral printed cropped jumper here when I first received it, courtesy of Persunmall and now here I am wearing it! I love how the pink and blue contrasts over the black background and this piece is just an incredibly versatile one. This time, I paired it with simple jeans, but I think you'll be seeing loads more of this ;) 
Persunmall sells wholesale clothing at really reasonable prices - you can even get this jumper in sky blue if there's more your style! However, this jumper is free size so do check the measurements beforehand. I'm a UK 8/10 and this gives me a relaxed slouchy look. The shipping took a while (about a month), but they quality is great and I'm really loving this (: Do check out their items!


Anyway, forgive my wind-swept hair - there were sudden gusts of wind which actually worked well in giving my hair some much needed volume. Sorry for the change in lighting, the sunlight was being funky.
Yesterday was my friend's 18th birthday. 3 words - champagne, pink limo, skybar. Yepp, that's all I need to describe a truly awesome night!


Oh and, school photos absolutely sucked.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10