Tuesday 15 April 2014

Harry Potter Gems



If you've read my blog for a while or know me well, then you will:
a) Know that I'm obsessed with all things Harry Potter related that it's getting slightly unhealthy
b) Know what those 2 necklaces are!

Anyway, can you believe that my sister got them for absolute bargain prices on eBay!



Deathly Hallow Necklace - £0.99 / US$1.66

The classic Harry Potter icon - the Deathly Hallow symbol - the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak and elder wand. Worn by Xenophilius Lovegood during Bill Weasley & Fleur Delacour's wedding! 
Some places are selling this for crazy prices but honestly, it's just a simple necklace that even a bargainous one can't go wrong!


Time Turner Necklace - £0.99 / US$1.66
A device capable of time travel (hence, the name) that Hermione Granger wore during her third year.
This one looked almost identical to the one in the movies, even with the same clasp at the back and it spins! However, it is missing the hourglass in the center which is such a shame because that is such a cool feature! But I suppose at that price, I can't complain! I also wore this necklace in an outfit post here
Bored, tired, sick of revision or just want to procrastinate? Here are some pretty amazing Harry Potter facts (for all the Potterheads out there) that will blow your mind!
Do you own any wonderful Harry Potter related gems/items?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10