Monday 7 July 2014

Outfit // Build A Lego House





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


Please excuse the hole in the cardigan...need to get my sewing kit out :P




Crop Top - River Island via ASOS sold out (Forever21 similar)
Velvet Skirt - Missguided
Cardigan - unbranded (Topshop similar + Motel Rocks similar + Forever21 similar)
Sunglasses - eBay
Brogues/Oxfords - unbranded (River Island similar + Charlotte Russe similar + New Look similar)


"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, 
And build a Lego house 

If things go wrong we can knock it down 


My three words have two meanings, 

There's one thing on my mind 

It's all for you" 

- Lego House by Ed Sheeran 


-------------------------

  As you can see from my straight(er) hair, this was taken more than a month ago...but the lazy bum in me put it off for that long. I guess when you procrastinate with schoolwork, you procrastinate with everything. This skirt from Missguided is quite unique in my eyes because not only is it velvet material, but it has a wrap over effect and I can't quite decide whether it's flattering or not...nevertheless, I think this skirt is great paired with crop tops, flowy tops...and can be easily dressed down with a graphic tee or dressed up with a more flamboyant blouse. After all, velvet does exude luxury.

  On a more personal note, IB results comes out tonight...6:15pm to be exact *infinite horror chords* which kinda determines my home for the next 3 years and tells me whether I'll be going to university or not...it'll either be the happiest or worst day of my life. I've always said that results are always worse than the actual exams themselves. It's judgement day, and I don't like a bit of it.


Hope your weekend was a lot less traumatising than mine!
P.S: Check out Darcy Clothing's 70% sale for summer & get a 10% off with 'darccy10'




Linking up with: Monday's Must Haves + Style Sessions + What I Wore Wednesday + Friday's Fab Favourites

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10