Wednesday 8 October 2014

Blog Sale!!



  I'm still quite busy with trying to organise my life at uni so this is just going to be a quick post informing you guys that in a bid to clear out my overflowing wardrobe, I'm having a blog sale!
The items below are just some of the things that I will be selling and I'll also be adding more in the next few days. For full details of each items, prices and whatnot, go check out my Depop (@thecraziestparadigm). Alternatively, if you don't have an account, then you can simply email me (limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com) your desired item! Most items are either brand new or in excellent condition (:

Terms & Conditions

Paypal preferred
P&P costs are stated in my Depop
Offers welcome, all prices negotiable
UK only!

However, if my stuff doesn't entice you...maybe these will.

Recent steals & deals

Lipsy - up to 50% off sale 10/10

Nike - up to 30% sale and extra 10% off on top (Code: TEAM) 11/10

The Body Shop - £25 off £50 spent! (Code: 14670) 14/10

Tesco Clothing - up to 50% off // Free Delivery over £30 (Code: FFDELIVERYFF26/10
Boohoo - up to 60% off sale
Missguided - 20% Student Discount
Urban Outfitters - At least 50% off sale






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10