Saturday 31 January 2015

12 Lists // Number 1 - January



  So this is basically a fun New Year project/series that I actually saw on Mini Penny Blog, but first started at Clear the Way and Chez Gillian. It's super simple - there will be one list each month and you just simply write your own personal list according to the topic. I'm going to try and keep this up every month because it's a fun project that doesn't take up loads of time and let's you get to know the person behind the blog better! January's list: favourite smells.









My favourite smells:

1. Vanilla 
My number 1 favourite smells of all time. I love any baking recipe that calls for vanilla essence and I can spend all day just smelling that little bottle of goodness. If it weren't weird, I would probably have a collection of empty vanilla essence bottles by now. So. Good. Maybe that's why I am addicted to my Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer in 'Warm Vanilla Sugar'

2. Elevators 
I am fully aware of how weird this sounds... but there's just something about the smell of elevators that I am drawn to...maybe it's the fresh cement smell...yes, I know this is odd...

3. Chocolate cake fresh out of the oven 
Surely no one can disagree with me on this!

4. Fresh grass
Just gives a very soothing effect. 

5. Primark candles 
They smell amazing and are only 80p for one! I only have 2 of them at the moment, but when I went the last time, I saw that they had another, 'Coconut & Vanilla' and if you read the point above...I have to get that

7. I love... Mango & Papaya range 
Didn't expect to like this scent as much as I do because it smells absolutely delicious. Not to empowering or artificial and just so fresh. I originally bought the body butter only, but then my sister gave me the Body Scrub and Shower Creme for Christmas! Now I can smell like mangoes and papayas everydayyyy. You can get them at Superdrug!

6. Vaseline in Cocoa Butter -
I included this in my 5 senses post in October. Smells so good I can just eat it. The best part? It only costs a pound at Poundland. Alternatively, you can buy it at Superdrug, Boots, Tesco and Wilko's


What are some of your favourite smells?
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10